|Online Skills Testing|
|Psychometric Testing Services|
|Learning and Development Workshops|
|Myers-Briggs Type Indicator|
|Team Building Workshops|
|Online Team Profiling Tools|
|Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Testing|
|Employee Opinion Survey Services|
|Organisational Effectiveness Profiling (OEP)|
|Organisational Change Workshop|
|Effective Downsizing Guide|
|Exit Interview Consulting Services|
(02) 9221 6422
Organisational Psychologist - People Services
(02) 9221 6422
People Services Consultant
(02) 9221 6422
People Services Manager
(02) 9221 6422
(02) 9221 6422
Employee Opinion Survey Services
88% of employees leave for reasons other than money.
Do you know what your employees think of your organisation, its culture, their managers and their environment?
An employee opinion survey will enable your organisation to operate more efficiently through the use of employee input and satisfaction ratings.
Challenge Consulting’s Employee Opinion Survey is a valuable tool and can be used in a number of situations including:
- a lack of employee retention
- the inability to attract suitably qualified staff
- a reorganisation of the company
- a company relocation
- a change in policies
- a change in management or the organisation structure
- poor employee morale
Opinion surveys give employees a voice and a buy-in to assist in making these situations positive experiences.
The benefits of opinion surveys:
- identify employee satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- become more productive
- serve as a basis for quality improvements
- identify areas of inefficiency
- identify employee performance barriers
- identify improvements to business processes, and
- to assist management in the creation of greater workplace harmony
External employee opinion surveys have several advantages over internal surveys
First, employees will be more candid and open when approached by someone without direct ties to the organisation itself. The concern of expressing thoughts regarding superiors and co-workers’ is removed by dealing with an experienced third party. Additionally, employees tend to provide more honest responses and opinions
Furthermore, when an employee opinion survey is conducted in conjunction with a customer satisfaction survey, disjoints between employee viewpoints and customer viewpoints can be identified.
The feedback from staff regarding our Employee Opinion Survey was that the facilitator, Mary Turnbull, was a pleasure to talk to. This quality, combined with her ability to delve further into the key issues, resulted in an accurate and thorough report at the end of the project, and an extremely productive outcome. - Authority of the Queensland State Government
The Employee Opinion Survey Process
1. Initial Briefing
This is an opportunity for us to gain an understanding of your needs and priorities so the employee opinion survey can be tailored to deliver the relevant outcomes to satisfy your particular needs and time frame.
2. Employee Opinion Questionnaire Design
We will work with you to design an Employee Opinion Questionnaire to target your specific issues and concerns. The questionnaire will measure the following critical areas of your organisation:
Organisation Opinion: Includes policies, procedures, rules (written & unwritten), and conditions created by all levels of leadership
Management and Leadership: Describes how group members actually experience the actions and behaviours of their supervisor
Team Interaction: Describes the way group members work together as a team to get the job done, set and meet goals & objectives, and resolve conflict
Work Group Performance: Measures the productivity or output of a work group, its ability to respond to unusual demands, and the extent to which it meets its performance goals & objectives
Satisfaction: Examines the degree to which people are satisfied with the job, organisation, salary, benefits, advancement opportunities, leadership, and peer relationships they experience
3. Employee Opinion Analysis and Evaluation
Challenge Consultant will evaluate all the feedback and prepare a comprehensive report covering all aspects of the survey.
The flow of information gathered from the responses, generates valuable information for your organisation. Listening as people share and compare their different points of view provides a wealth of information - not just about what they think, but why they think the way they do.
4. Employee Opinion Survey Report and Feedback Session
Your Consultant will arrange a time to come to your premises and discuss with you the findings gathered in the Employee Opinion Survey Report and make any recommendations for ongoing improvement. The feedback derived from the responses is extremely valuable. In fact, Employee Opinion Surveys are an increasingly popular tool to learn about the opinions and attitudes of your staff.
Ask Your Staff What They Think and How They Feel
New Starter On-Boarding Survey
- This is an effective way to gain feedback on:
- the effectiveness of your recruitment process
- the gaps in the employee induction and on-boarding program
- potential training needs and gaps,
- a disconnect between what was promised and what has been delivered, and
- potential employee engagement issues.
Bonus! An opportunity of gaining valuable employee referrals!
High Performer Retention Survey
- This is a unique tool to gain feedback from your company’s most valuable asset:
- what do your top performers like or dislike
- understand what motivates them to stay
- identify their career development expectations
- what process improvements they have identified
- what factors are important to them
Bonus! Improve the retention of your top performers!
Exit Interview Survey
- This is a valuable opportunity to gain honest and unbiased feedback from departing employees:
- parting with the employee on good terms
- identifying possible areas for improvement in organisational processes, management, job design,
- remuneration or career planning & development
- identifying sources of job dissatisfaction
- that there has been no employer breach of the employment contract.
Bonus! Continuous improvement in employee retention and staff attrition
For more information on Exit Interviews click here
Please contact us in strictest confidence to discuss your Employee Opinion Survey project. We will tailor a solution to meet your needs and your budget.
Latest Blog Post
The good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas Parties
Simply 'Like Us' and Join Our Mailing List on our Facebook Page and you will receive a free copy of our Job Search - Tools, Tips and Tactics Booklet in your inbox. Click here to check out our page and our latest updates!
We’re keen to hear from you